SimplyCheap.com Brand & Other IP Assets
Utter a simple two word phrase, and you’ll have heads turning your way, a sea of eyes looking at you eagerly, yearning expressions wanting to know more. Just say, “Simply cheap.” That’s it. With SimplyCheap.com the multitudes are yours. SimplyCheap.com makes everything easy and provides everything cheap. Cheap deals, coupons, and specials on every product imaginable! Stand out from the crowd. It’s simple to do. I’ve got SimplyCheap. How about you?
SimplyCheap.com was started by founder Jeremy Alicandri at age 16 - that was back in 1999. For nearly eight years, the business was a successful dot-com etailer with over $20MM in total sales and 150,000 customers. By the end of 2006 and early 2007, after the business model of selling electronics online was no longer profitable, the company was almost liquidated to a group of investors that did follow through with the transaction. In 2008, the e-commerce function of the site ended, and Jeremy attempted to turn the business into a daily deal social shopping site but wasn't successful in raising capital (note this is just before the daily deal site explosion). Today, the SimplyCheap name is used for online sales via an eBay store. The eBay store name will change once this brand is sold.
• Domains: SimplyCheap.com, SimplyCheap.net, SimplyCheap.mobi, SimplyCheapB2B.com
• Registered Trademark: "SimplyCheap" (Keep in mind, trademarks are limited to specific uses, please verify trademark rights with your lawyer)
• Twitter (@simplycheap) and Facebook (facebook.com/simplycheap) will be included at no charge for the buyer
Stats & Strengths:
• Currently 330,000 Google Results for the term "simply cheap" (changes daily)
• Currently 8,590 Google Results for "SimplyCheap.com" (changes daily)
• SimplyCheap is an excellent branding opportunity for a discount business or a business offering "cheap discounts." I also believe there is strong Twitter viral component with the catchy #simplycheap tag. Search around, and you'll find many bloggers using the term "simply cheap" to describe purchases/deals they've made!
This brand is also available under a license or equity agreement.Do you want to submit an offer? Contact us and let us know.